This trendy street facing unit will delight all. With quality finishes and a modern feel, this will be highly appealing to investors, first home buyers or those looking to down size.
- In the Strathmore Secondary School Zoning... Contact the team today!
- Brick veneer Unit built in 2014 approx
- Land size 272m2 approx. Building size of 12s/q approx.
- BEDROOMS: 2 bedrooms with mirrored robes and carpeted flooring
- KITCHEN: Laminated cabinetry with Caesar stone benchtops, 600mm S/S appliances including dishwasher, double sink, pantry and timber flooring
- MEALS: Open plan area with timber flooring
- LIVING: Open plan area with timber flooring
- BATHROOM: 900m shower with separate bath, single vanity, combined toilet, fan and tiled flooring
- LAUNDRY: European laundry space with single trough
- HEAT/COOL: Split system heating and cooling
- OUTDOORS: Landscaped gardens with garden beds, lawn, rocks and timber fencing
- ADDITIONAL: Street facing with separate drive, Holland blinds, down lights and gas HWS
- PARKING: Single remote garage
- POTENTIAL RENT: $380 - $410 p/w approx.
- ZONING: Neighbourhood residential zone
- Close to Pascoe Vale & Oak Park station
- Near Gaffney St/Railway Pde/Devon Rd, West street, Snell Grove, retail precincts
- In the Strathmore Secondary School Zoning
- Located 10km’s North of the CBD with terrific City Link, Ring Road, major arterial roads and airport access
PREFERRED SALE TERMS:
- 30/45/60 days
Buy this unique home today by calling one of our friendly team members, Claudio or William. It won’t last long!
Claudio Cuomo: 0419 315 396
William Spyrou: 0404 999 064