Situated in a premier Oak Park position, comes this well presented three-bedroom townhouse!
Within minutes of the Oak Park train station, Snell Street shops, schools, parks and so much more PLUS with excellent access to all local major roads, the location is unbeatable…
- Brick veneer & weatherboard townhouse built in 2009 approx
- Land size 142m2 approx. Building size of 18.5s/q approx.
- BEDROOMS: 3 bedrooms with robes, main with walk-in robe and ensuite
- KITCHEN: Laminate cabinetry and benchtops, 600mm S/S appliances including dishwasher, double sink, large pantry, breakfast bench with parquetry flooring
- MEALS: Open plan area with parquetry flooring
- LIVING: Open plan area with parquetry flooring
- BATHROOM: 900mm showers, separate bath in main bathroom, single vanities, combined toilets plus additional powder room with toilet and vanity, fan, tiled flooring
- LAUNDRY: European style laundry in double garage with single trough
- HEAT/COOL: Split system heating and cooling
- OUTDOORS: Courtyard area with landscaped gardens and garden beds plus timber fencing
- ADDITIONAL: Vertical blinds, downlights and gas HWS
- PARKING: Double remote garage with internal and external access
- POTENTIAL RENT: $470 - $520 p/w approx.
- ZONING: Neighbourhood residential zone
KEY LOCATION BENEFITS
- Close to schools, kinder-gardens, child care, Snell Grove retail precinct and Pascoe Street
- Walking distance to Oak Park train station and Moonee Ponds Creek trail
- Located only 12km’s from CBD with terrific City Link, Ring Road and airport access
PREFERRED SALE TERMS:
- 30/45/60 days
Buy this unique home today by calling one of our friendly team members Claudio or William. It won’t last long!
Claudio Cuomo: 0419 315 396
William Spyrou: 0404 999 064