With its extended design, quality features and fabulous indoor/outdoor living spaces, this captivating home offers an idyllic lifestyle of family flexibility and inner-urban practicality all within the Strathmore Secondary School zone.
- Weatherboard house built in 1960 approx.
- Land size 539m2 approx. Building size of 19s/q approx.
- BEDROOMS: Bedrooms 1 & 2 include built in robes with timber flooring, bed 3 includes timber flooring with access to backyard.
- KITCHEN: Laminate cabinetry and benchtops, 900mm S/S appliances, double sink, standard dishwasher, walk in pantry, breakfast bench and tiled flooring.
- MEALS: Open plan meal zone with timber flooring.
- LIVING: Open plan living zone with tiled flooring.
- FORMAL LIVING: Separate front formal living zone with timber flooring.
- BATHROOM: Bathroom includes shower over bath, single vanity, 3-in-1 fan and tiled flooring with separate toilet and an additional toilet in the garage.
- LAUNDRY: Separate European style laundry with single trough.
- HEAT/COOL: Gas ducted heating, Split-system and ceiling fans throughout the home.
- OUTDOORS: Large decking area with in-built spa, alfresco area, landscaped with lawn and garden beds
- ADDITIONAL: Plenty of storage areas including a broom and linen cupboard, holland blinds throughout, alarm system, CCTV, picture rail in most rooms, downlights, solar panels, 5 Foxtel points connected in home, gas HWS, timber fencing AND an outdoor TV
- PARKING: Garage to hold 4 cars PLUS additional car space available
- POTENTIAL RENT: $470 - $520 p/w approx.
- ZONING: Neighbourhood residential zone – Schedule 1
- Strathmore Secondary School Zone
- Easy walking distance to Pascoe Vale & Oak Park station, local parks and school
- Close to Gaffney St/Railway Pde/Devon Rd, West street, Snell Grove, retail precincts
- Located 10km’s North of the CBD with terrific City Link, Ring Road, major arterial roads and airport access
PREFERRED SALE TERMS:
- 30/45 Days
Buy this unique home today by calling one of our friendly team members Claudio or William. It won’t last long!
Claudio Cuomo: 0419 315 396
William Spyrou: 0404 999 064