Ideal for a first home-owner or that easy investment property situated in a popular Pascoe Vale precinct. Secure this low maintenance home with a 2nd living/retreat/study area all in the Strathmore Secondary School Zone today as it won’t last long !
- Brick veneer and weatherboard Townhouse built in 2009 approx.
- Land size 124.6m2 approx. Building size of 15s/q approx.
- BEDROOMS: 2 bedrooms, main with walk-in robe, ceiling fan and bathroom access, 2nd with robe, both carpeted flooring
- KITCHEN: Laminate cabinetry and benchtops, S/S appliances including dishwasher, double sink, breakfast bench, pantry with timber flooring
- MEALS: Open plan area with timber flooring
- LIVING: Open plan area with timber flooring
- 2nd LIVING/STUDY: Open plan area upstairs suitable for 2nd living, retreat or study
- BATHROOM: 900mm shower with separate bath, single vanity, combined toilet plus additional powder room, fan and tiled flooring
- LAUNDRY: Separate area with shelving, single trough and skylight
- HEAT/COOL: Split system heating and cooling
- OUTDOORS: Paved courtyard area, landscaped with garden beds
- ADDITIONAL: Water tank, gas HWS, fly-screens, high ceilings and down lights, Holland blinds and drapes, city views PLUS in the Strathmore Secondary School Zone
- PARKING: Single remote garage with rear and internal access
- POTENTIAL RENT: $380 - $410 p/w approx.
- ZONING: Residential Neighbourhood zone
- Located within the Strathmore Secondary School Zone
- Easy walking distance to Pascoe Vale & Oak Park station
- Close to Gaffney St & Railway Pde shopping strip and Snell Grove retail precincts
- Located 10km’s North of the CBD with terrific City Link, Ring Road, major arterial roads and airport access
PREFERRED SALE TERMS:
- 30/45/60 days
Contact Claudio or William today with any questions or to arrange a viewing of this home.
Claudio Cuomo: 0419 315 396
William Spyrou: 0404 999 064