We are honoured to present to you a home better than anything you have ever seen... This 36 square home combines fine luxury with comfort and space allowing you to maximise your lifestyle. Step into the deluxe kitchen and living area, overlooking a grand scale backyard entertainment precinct created to suit the ultimate entertainer’s lifestyle. Space is not an obstacle with the multiple storage rooms available to suit all your needs. Furthermore, first floor provides the space you have always been looking for. A magnificent newly finished ensuite with top end bathroom facilities. The superb & spacious fully carpeted bedrooms ensure there is room for all of your family members. Come and witness this prized creation yourself and allow your home to be an extravagance with 4 School Court, Oak Park…
- Brick Veneer House built in 1998 approx.
- Land size 525m2 approx. Building size of 36 s/q approx.
- HEAT: Gas ducted heating, split system X1
- COOLING: Evaporative cooling, split system X1
- FAMILY/SECOND LIVING: high quality fixtures and fittings.
- KITCHEN: Vinyl wrap cabinetry, Calcutta stone benchtops, 750mm 5 burner gas smeg Cooktop, latest European smeg 600mm electric oven, double sink, pantry, breakfast bench, latest European smeg stainless steel dishwasher (double drawer) with European engineered floorboards.
- MEALS: Open plan meal area with lots of space for the family
- MAIN LIVING: Main open plan living on ground floor with European engineered floorboards with split system.
- STUDY ROOM: Private Home office/Study
- POWDER ROOM: Combined toilet, single vanity
- STORAGE: Storage room located next to stair-case as well as an under stairs storage area.
- LAUNDRY: Separate laundry with built in cupboards, stone benchtops, single trough and external access.
- BEDROOMS: Bedroom 2, 3 & 4 include mirrored built in robes with brand new fully carpeted flooring.
- MAIN BEDROOM: Main bedroom on first floor includes brand new carpeted floors, large spacious walk in robe & a top end ensuite with a 2000mm shower, double vanity, combined toilet, fan and tiled flooring.
- MAIN BATHROOM: Main bathroom on first floor includes top of the range 2000mm shower, separate bath, double vanity& tiled flooring. A separate toilet is also included.
- LIVING AREA: Open plan living area with brand new carpeted flooring.
- BALCONY: Street & park facing balcony with seating area.
- OUTDOORS: Fully fenced front yard, brand new backyard decking with BBQ/seating area, lawn, landscaped with garden beds, large alfresco to the side of the house with access to laundry and garage.
- PARKING: Double remote garage with secure car space in front.
- ADDITONAL: Alarm, intercom, ducted vacuum, aluminium windows, brand new appliances throughout.
- POTENTIAL RENT: $590 - $640 p/w approx.
- ZONING: Neighbourhood Residential Zone – Schedule 1
KEY LOCATION BENEFITS
- Close walk to Pascoe Street eateries & café’s
- Close to schools, kinder-gardens, child care, Snell Grove retail precinct & Pascoe Vale Road
- Close distance to Oak Park train station & walking distance to Glenroy train station and Moonee Ponds Creek trail
- Located only 12km’s from CBD with terrific City Link, Ring Road and airport access
PREFERRED SALE TERMS:
- 30/45/60 days
Buy this unique home today by calling one of our friendly team members Marwan or Donna. It won’t last long!
Marwan Abdulwahed: 0420 647 396
Donna Younis: 0407 665 087