This property is the perfect marriage of style, functional and minimal maintenance. Primed and ready to suit a range of buyers, first home buyers, downsizers, couples, singles and investors. Located in a sought-after pocket of Hadfield and only a short stroll to public transport, shops, cafes and parklands.
- Rendered brick veneer house built in 1970’s approx.
- Land size 626m2 approx. Building size of 14 s/q approx.
- BEDROOMS: Bedrooms 1, 2 & 3 are fully carpeted with mirrored built in robes.
- KITCHEN: Kitchen includes laminate cabinetry, laminate benchtops, gas cooktop, double sink & tiled flooring.
- MEALS: Separate meal area includes a split-system and floorboards.
- LIVING: Separate living area with floorboards.
- BATHROOM: Bathroom includes shower over bath, single vanity, 3-in-1 and tiled flooring.
- LAUNDRY: Separate laundry includes built in cupboards, benches, single trough and external access. Laundry provides access to separate- second toilet.
- HEAT/COOL: Gas ducted heating, split-system X1.
- OUTDOORS: Decking, paving & large shed.
- ADDITIONAL: Alarm system, fly screens.
- PARKING: Carport & additional car spaces in driveway.
- POTENTIAL RENT: $420 - $460 p/w approx.
- ZONING: Neighbourhood Residential Zone – Schedule 1
KEY LOCATION BENEFITS:
- Close proximity to Zone 1 train stations Merlynston, Gowrie and Glenroy, parks, reserves & well known schools
- A moments’ walk to the lovely ‘West Street Shopping Village’
- With Hadfield being 12.5km from CBD with terrific City Link, Ring Road, bike path and airport access and major arterial road access
PREFERRED SALE TERMS:
- 30/60 days
Buy this unique home today by calling one of our friendly team members Marwan or Donna. It won’t last long!
Marwan Abdulwahed: 0420 647 396
Donna Younis: 0407 655 087