Thinking of buying your first home under construction? You’ve come to the right place; this development is going to ooze premier lifestyle built by an experienced builder delivering the best results throughout with clean lines, flowing floorplans & quality fixture & fittings. Feel free to check out previous developments listed below.
- 1-3/62 Mathieson Street, Coburg North
- 1-3/23 Gordon Court, Glenroy
- Brick veneer construction; Completion due May 2017 approx.
- UNIT 2: Town house; 3 carpeted bedrooms, main with WIR & BIR’s to others + study nook, 2 bathrooms + 3 toilets, courtyard. Building size: 18 s/q approx.
- UNIT 3: Town house; 3 carpeted bedrooms, main with WIR & BIR’s to others + study nook, 2 bathrooms + 3 toilets, courtyard. Building size: 18 s/q approx.
- UNIT 4: Villa Unit; 3 carpeted bedrooms with BIR’s, 2 bathrooms, 2 toilets, courtyard. Building size: 16.6 s/q approx.
- KITCHEN: High gloss vinyl wrap cabinetry, Caesar stone benchtops, island bench with waterfall edging, pendant lighting, S/S appliances including dishwasher, double under bench sink, pantry, hardwood timber floors
- MEALS: Open plan meals zone with hardwood timber floors
- LOUNGE: Open plan living zone with hardwood timber floors
- BATHROOM: Showers, single vanities, 3 in 1 heat/fan, combined toilets, tiled
- HEAT/COOL: Split system reverse cycle x3
- OUTDOORS: Paved, landscaped, lawn, front courtyard
- PARKING: Single remote garages + car space
- ADDITIONAL: Alarm, intercom, flyscreens, aluminium windows, LED downlights, colour bond fencing, water tank, gas HWS, aggregate concrete, shed
- Located near local shopping hub of Pascoe Vale Road with cafes & eateries
- Easy walking distance to Zone 1 Glenroy station, parks and local primary schools
- Glenroy is located 12.5km’s North of the CBD with terrific City Link, Ring Road, major arterial roads and airport access
PREFERRED SALE TERMS:
- Upon completion
For a detailed catch up & chat of inclusions please give Claudio or Will a call…
Claudio Cuomo: 0419 315 396
William Spyrou: 0404 999 064