Convenient comfortable living is guaranteed with this stylishly appointed street facing townhouse. With everything at your doorstep; shopping, vibrant cafe scene and excellent schools, this is the place to be. It offers immense appeal for the first home buyers, owner occupiers and investors. A must see!
- Brick Veneer townhouse completed in 2017 approx
- Land size 189m2 approx. Building size of 19.4s/q approx.
- BEDROOMS: 3 carpeted bedrooms with robes and split system heating & cooling
- KITCHEN: Caesar stone benchtops, laminate cabinetry, S/S appliances including dishwasher, island breakfast bench, double sink, tiled flooring
- MEALS: Open plan meals zone with tiled flooring and split system heating & cooling
- LIVING: Open plan living zone with tiled flooring
- BATHROOMS/ENSUITES: Showers & separate bath, Caesar stone vanities, combined toilets, fans, additional powder room, floor to ceiling tiles
- HEAT/COOL: Split system heating & cooling
- OUTDOORS: Balcony terrace, aggregate concrete, lawn, garden beds
- ADDITIONAL: Street facing, high ceilings, timber staircase, water tank, gas HWS
- PARKING: Single remote garage, internal access, rear roller door, additional car space
- POTENTIAL RENT: $450-$500 p/w approx.
- Easy walking distance to Pascoe Vale & Oak Park station
- Close to Gaffney St/Railway Pde/Devon Rd, West street, Snell Grove, retail precincts
- Located 10km’s North of the CBD with terrific City Link, Ring Road, major arterial roads and airport access
PREFERRED SALE TERMS:
- 30/45/60 days
This won’t last long, call Claudio or William today!
Claudio Cuomo: 0419 315 396
William Spyrou: 0404 999 064